Did you realise WordPress sites come pre-rolled with an epic API???
Check it out in action!
For a site to work, it has to meet the following criteria:
A WordPress site with the WP-JSON API endpoint visible.
- This is ‘on’ by default, but some security plugins suggest disabling it for ‘security’ reasons.
- The API is not behind a strict CORS policy.
- The WordPress site hasn’t customised the default access policies.
- A typical custom config will be to require authentication for viewing endpoints, which this tool will not handle.
- The tool is built to handle these scenarios, but will degrade the experience.
Back to projects.